On Saturday me and my cute little photo taking friend Jordynn decided to hit the farmers market. Before Saturday I hadn’t been to the Farmers Market in years. Since Aaron and I moved to Salt Lake we’re not very far away from the market and I’ve been wanting to go so I had so much fun. If you haven’t been to the Farmer’s Market, GO. Especially this month. The weather was so perfect. It’s the perfect way to spend an early fall day. If you haven’t been to the Farmer’s Market or plan to go soon, I put together a few things that you need to do or try when you’re there!
- Find the mint limeade stand and drink it all. I’m serious. It is amazing.
- Sample as much as you can. Everything is so tasty and fresh. I tried so many new foods while we were there.
- Stock up on fresh flowers and food. It’s cheaper, more fresh, and lasts longer than flowers and produce you can find at a grocery store. Plus it’s all organic!
- Grab some Ruby Snap cookies. They’re my favorite.
- Ask questions. I loved chatting with people and hearing their stories. It’s fun to learn more about small local businesses!
Enjoy your Labor Day weekend!